Monday, July 27, 2015

Choose Life: A Documentary about Leah Kaufman


בס"ד
Please watch the following video about a remarkable women:
The Kaufman's are our neighbors.  My wife davens with Mrs. Kaufman every Shabbos.  I was privileged to learn with her husband, Mr. Mark Kaufman, A"H, for years in our study group before his passing.

In the video, there is a short segment of Rabbi Avraham Stern, shlita, who is my Rav.  Rabbi Pinchas Kantrowitz, shlita, also in a short segment, is additionally a Rav with whom I have been privileged to study.

If anyone has a reason to complain about the testing that Hashem gives us in life, let them talk to Leah Kaufman.  She is so incredible a person, that I can say that she is the epitome of an individual turning to Hashem, and bringing this life to as high a level of Tikun as possible.  Her Olam Habah will be beyond comprehension.  Let her be an inspiration to all of us as we turn to Hashem for everything.  No one should ever have the tests of life that she endured, but everyone should realize whatever you are handed in life, you can survive and thrive by just turning to Hashem.

May Hashem continue to bless her and her family forever.

I highly recommend Leah Kaufman's book: Live! Remember! Tell the World! -- the message that Leah's mother told her.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you so much for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, but believe me I felt very compelled to have her story told.

      Delete
  2. Phenomenal woman. Unbelievable. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing the story of Mrs. Kaufman. Listening to this is part of my teshuva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does this lady live in Boro Park? I think I know her. I knew many women who were survivors, however we didn't speak about it. We all met at a friend's home, where we would hear a shiur and then partake of Seudas Shlishit.

    ReplyDelete